supporting removable drive in picasa meaning managing the photos in the removable drives directly, WITHOUT having picasa to import.
how ? YOU ONLY NEED TO DO THIS ONE TIME - I THINK !
1) plug in your SDCARD/USB Stick/Digital Camera or whatever
2) Windows will recognise it, and assign a drive letter
3) Right-click MyComputer
4) Click Manage
5) Go to disk management
6) Right-click on your removable disk, and select "Change drive/letter bla bla"
7) Remove the drive letter
8) Then click Add
9) Then select a folder in your local harddrive (Example C:\sdcard) to "mount" the removable disk
11) Open picasa
12) Find for "Add Folder To picasa"
13) Select C:\sdcard, click scan always
Picasa is still the best photo management tool despite this oddity. It runs fast on an Intel Atom Tablet even with an MMC-based SSD (much slower than full SATA)